Acrostic Poems (NEFARIOUS & SOMNAMBULIST)

                       It's Not Me
Never do I mean this aching brutality
Eternal darkness is kept within
Further I crawl into the void
All as sse should be deceived
Remember your forever cursed
Inside you are selfish, no care.
Oblivion in my mind is no crime
Under the pain all else created
Sanity has finally escaped me; I may slumber

Sleep Tight
Someone told me me long ago, deep in the night
Open your eyes child, they will try to deceive you
My mind speak it true, however I always knew it
Never safe in this world of the ignorant, vulnerable
Amongst those who capture the rare soul you hold
May you never lay to rest for promises untold
Begin your walk beneath the sidewalk, in opposite
Underneath the world you see and breath today
Little known you forgo all the lousy things they say
In the race of tonight, gift them the token of eternal night.
Slumber tonight like one whom nevers sees the light

Tonight I sleep with my eyes open; among  the undead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, To Love. (Poem 2015)

Oh, To Love To know that you are mine Puts a smile on my face, Makes my world shine. Gives me goosebumps from another land. To ...