Oh, To Love. (Poem 2015)

Oh, To Love
To know that you are mine
Puts a smile on my face,
Makes my world shine.
Gives me goosebumps from another land.


To know you are by my side
love,  lust, and passion so true.
Yet never have I lied,
when feelings are spoke.
It was love’s first sign,
When I saw your lovely face.
Got amazing chills up my spine.


How we can collide,
With so much power
Like an ocean tide.
Splashing life upon the shore.


Now we can drink red wine,
being stupid as ever,
Not able to talk a straight line.
Smoking a bowl together.
Its this feeling from inside,
I’ll love you forever.
Maybe future be your bride,
You give me feels I've never before felt.


My mind feels somehow realigned
Hand and hand,
Dreams of us age 89
Together forever
Or maybe it’s just I feel like I’ve flied
Further the you can reach
Being silly with pride
With how much love if before me.


From the time of distress,
To the current times of good feels.
We shall never miss,
Our lust and love.


For our hearts, so conjoined.
Shall never be apart.
Taken far away by pain
By the past that was.
I have set to die for you,
My life turned into a cry,
Not for you.


Now we wait.
Hand in hand age 89,
You will sit and as a drunk,
I have forgotten much of you,
Cause I’m broke now and
You were gay and didn’t even know.
That context changed me.
You made me somewhat a monster?
Now you are,
My dull old gold.


To know that you were mine
Puts a grin on my face,
Makes my world a tattered fine.
Gives me goosebumps
For my love has gone cold.
You've Wisely transformed into somewhat of a Cunt.
You turned away,
Forgetting and learning a new day..
So For now my darling,
I send you best regards from hell.


-Emily Joy

3/6/15-11/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, To Love. (Poem 2015)

Oh, To Love To know that you are mine Puts a smile on my face, Makes my world shine. Gives me goosebumps from another land. To ...