A Warm Welcome For You, For All. (Introduction)

One thing I'm told a lot,
"No body's going to take the time to read something you write."
Reason number one is I write, a lot.
Second, I get too deep, brutally honest.
If that's not something you want, well I suppose you can look elsewhere. Creating this blog wasn't one of the million things running through me head, not even close.
I've just moved away from my mother who I've lived with for many years. Out of every trouble I've come across, I never thought this would be one.
That's alright, mostly my choice for a better hope for success for I graduate this year.
I was in Home Intesive Therapy before my move and once I got here, well, I haven't had any sort of therapist. This is because my mother sometimes has problems following through with things - in this case signing off as my guardian.
Anyways, when seeing a therapist who comes to my school once a week, I read an essay (configured from a journal).
She told me, If I have BPD her 1 day a week for 16 weeks won't do much. She suggested for better progress I find one place of focus.
You see I don't know what I need, so pinpointing even one thing, well that seems impossible. I've decided to start with communication and leveling out greif - for I lost one of my closest friends about a month ago and a family friend about 2 weeks ago - so I can focus on my illness more effectively.
She asked me after my reading, on the verge of tears, "Have you ever considered writing a blog, the way you write is so effective. You could help alot of people like you."
My reply went simply as so, "I don't know how."
The subject got changed but I stayed consistent on it in my thoughts.
About a week after I started pondering, I've taken a few steps int he right direction.
For a bit I could only find blog starters that cost money, well, that's not usually an option for me. I eventually came across Blogger after I opened up about initiating amy own to my uncle. Well now here I am.
There are many things in my life leading me to think I can only hurt or confuse. In my writing I find understand of my self, others find it easier to understand me.
Its like I give myself advice but I dont know how to use it.
I hope, for once, I can help others with life at the same time as me, or even you can put use to it. Even the hard stuff.
In honesty, possibly it's like I have someone to talk to.
A challenge for me is I am scared of being judged or misunderstood but at the same time I want to get in out, let someone know.
I want to be by myself but I'm scared of being lonely.
My this blog The Journals of a Haywire Train wreck every reader, and I can think together. Keep each other company - in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, To Love. (Poem 2015)

Oh, To Love To know that you are mine Puts a smile on my face, Makes my world shine. Gives me goosebumps from another land. To ...