Tell Me (Self resolved Speech/Poem)

What is good enough?
Am I paranoid, or am I scared?
Am I lost, or just confused?
Am I a weak nuerotypical, or strong abnormality?
Am I good enough? What for?
Am I trapped in this disease, or do I choose to be?
Could I fix it, or would it be temporary - would I be a sham?
Could I do it right, or will I always be wrong?
If I do have have an illness, from where did it come?
Could I find an equilibrium, or will it always be one- or the other?
Will it suffocate me, all at once?
Will I survive, or will I parish?
If I should survive, could I ever live?
Tell me,
What is good enough?
That's all I want to be,
Because everything above, you see, is me.
And, frankly, it's all good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, To Love. (Poem 2015)

Oh, To Love To know that you are mine Puts a smile on my face, Makes my world shine. Gives me goosebumps from another land. To ...