Borderline Personalities - You don't have to hide, you are not alone. (Journal 2017 - Not from school)

I don't know how to configure responses with everything going on inside me or my head. But I'm sure other Borderline Personalities understand.
I just want you and all those people alike to know. I feel alone. Very, very alone. It's like I want to be by myself but not lonely. Half the stuff I do is subconscious, which when I cant explain other people dont understand -Which is understandable. So I confide online posts, the comments and people who understand. No matter how far or unknown, I feel a connection. Giving me reason.
I thank everyone of you, for just being you.
No matter how scary we are to ourselves, we are saints to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, To Love. (Poem 2015)

Oh, To Love To know that you are mine Puts a smile on my face, Makes my world shine. Gives me goosebumps from another land. To ...