The Devil He Calls Father - It lives in his eyes

I'm laying here on a couch at 4:45 AM slowly getting more paranoid. It started off where I could distract myself and now it's at the point where I can not sleep. I can feel the energy coming back. I can feel him, the air with a pull, a pressure harder than normal against the orbit of my neck. A shadow with eyes in every corner of the house.
I can feel every thing but I can't see it all the way, I've released every speck to continue on. Is it real? Did it happen at all? I cannot see it but I can feel it all now. I don't like this, I'm losing this confrontation I did not mean to choose.
Alone. I see things, I hear things alone and now I'm alone with only a wall between him and I. The innocent him inevitably poisoned. Subconciously corrupted, he has damned his essence. The soul, the spirit of everything around me is frightening. Like if there was a gun pointed at my head from every angle.
I'm terrified of every silhouette, should he climb out once I fall to peace, blissfully asleep. Will the him that's left for me to see. Is that all he will be? The notorious villain whose cursed us both, so we shall never truly be free?
Should this be all of me? Frightened of where he could be? Shall I ever part from these fears, these feelings? Even if it's not him I hear with every creek and shuffle, even if it's not him I see. I feel nauseous, I feel sick. My stomach is carved out, boiling into a muck I cannot get unstuck.
What was I thinking, to come here.
To a place where a part of him lives.
You wished him no evil but the devil of his father, it lives in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, To Love. (Poem 2015)

Oh, To Love To know that you are mine Puts a smile on my face, Makes my world shine. Gives me goosebumps from another land. To ...