Different Indeed (Poem 2015)

Little rattle,
Let it settle,
Little needy,
Let you see.
Little curious,
Something got you wonderfully lingering .
They all move around you.
Human faces chase you,
Voices whisper secrets behind you,
Your eyes, they see different perceptions.
Different indeed.
Life's picture has distorted pixels.
In and out, oh you wanna shout.
It will never go back.
You once presented yourself,
Turned yourself inside out,
Filling it with toxic shine.
You let you find a frequency,
Know one else can see.
No one believes in word I say,
I’m just that loser.
In the corner.
HPPD that's my new enclosure.
They think you're just you,
Yet you moved along.
Yesterday rubs friction,
On the day you call today.


-Emily Joy

11/24/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, To Love. (Poem 2015)

Oh, To Love To know that you are mine Puts a smile on my face, Makes my world shine. Gives me goosebumps from another land. To ...